NMEMC heads to Jacksonville, Florida!
Come experience a different side of Florida, combining both relaxation and adventures.
Enjoy JAX’s 22 miles of beaches, extensive park system, world-class fishing and golf, historic neighborhoods, eclectic museums, vibrant street arts scene, creative coastal cuisine, delicious craft beer and so much more! More on Jacksonville.
NMEMC 2023 will be held at the 4-star Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront.
Once registration opens (soon), registered attendees can secure their room at the Hyatt Regency through the link provided in the confirmation email.
Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront
225 East Coastline Drive
Jacksonville, Florida 32202
The Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront is located adjacent to the city’s iconic Main Street Bridge, providing panoramic river views and walkable access to the heart of downtown.
Offering a variety of dining and entertainment within walking distance, you can also walk or use the innovative, eco-friendly bike service that reaches the Times-Union Center, Museum of Contemporary Art and Florida Theatre and immerse yourself in seasonal local culture that includes jazz and orchestral performances, stage productions and One Spark innovators event.
Some nearby destinations —
- Friendship Fountain (.7 mile)
- TIAA Bank Field (1.6 miles)
- VyStar Veterans Memorial Arena (.9 mile)
- Baseball’s Bragan Field and First Community Park (1 mile)
- 5 Points, a Bohemian neighborhood w/artists and innovators (2.23 miles)
- San Marco 2.8 miles
- World-class fishing and golfing nearby
- Amelia Island (34.1 miles)
- St. Augustine (40.2 miles)
- Jekyll Island (74.2 miles)
- Daytona Beach (88.8 miles)
Parking and Transportation
- Self-Park at Hyatt Regency Riverfront $5 discount on prevailing rate for NMEBC attendees (currently $20)
- Valet is currently $39
How to Get There
JAX International Airport provides non-stop flights to more than 30 major U.S. cities and is only 15 minutes from downtown Jax. The airport offers 100 daily arrivals and departures on all major domestic air carriers and a network of regional carriers.
Once visitors land in Jacksonville, a variety of rental car services, taxis, and airport shuttles ensures that guests will easily arrive at their hotel or destination.
Jacksonville International Airport (JAX)
Much more on transportation in and around JAX at https://www.visitjacksonville.com/travel-tools/transportation