Registration will open before September 1
New for 2020 — New Rates are inclusive of Monday and Tuesday workshops!
Rates have been updated to be inclusive of Monday and Tuesday pre-conference activities. Outdoor classrooms will remain an optional fee for everyone except for Federal Government employees where it is included in your registration fee. Bank Tank Connect will remain an optional fee for everyone.
What you need to know before beginning the Registration process:
1. Which Optional Activities you want to attend. You can always come back and add to your initial Registration.
2. Payment Methods – We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
3. Federal Government Agencies waiting for approval to attend should use payment option “Government Approved by Planner” and can provide payment once approved.
4. Federal Government registration includes all optional activities except Bank Tank Connect.
5. Register by the Early Bird deadline of January 24 and SAVE!
Anticipated Conference Access / Registration Rates for NMEBC 2020
|Federal Government (inclusive + outdoor classrooms) (employees only)||$695||$795||$995|
|State & Local Govt / Nonprofit / University / Student (inclusive)||$695||$795||$995|
|Speakers, Sponsors, Exhibitors! Follow instructions provided to you for discounted or comp rate.|
Optional Add-ons (for conference registrants)
|Bank Tank Connect||$75||$100||$125|
|Any questions, please email us or call 800-726-4853.|