For all those presenting, we THANK YOU for contributing to NMEBC 2021!
The Speaker Resource Center is where you review and update your professional profile including title, photo and bio, upload slides or record your presentation direct to the platform. The Profile part applies to all speakers and moderators, but not all speakers will be uploading slides or recording direct to the platform.
Speakers—if you are using slides, please also make sure you bring them with you directly to the session on a thumb or portable drive in addition to uploading them in the speaker center!
Speakers and Moderators have received your Access Key to the Speaker Resource Center via email. Login at the link below with your email address and Access Key.
If you can’t find your Access Key, click “Lost your access key?” found below LOGIN to request it be emailed to you.
SPEAKER RESOURCE CENTER
GENERAL SESSIONS (BALLROOM C) ONLY TAKE QUESTIONS FROM MOBILE APP (NO QUESTIONS FROM MICS)
WORKSHOPS AND BREAKOUT SESSIONS take questions from the audience using roaming mics and via the App for both in-person and virtual attendees.
Remind audience they may ask questions from the roaming mics (wait for the mic please so we can capture their question) or they can submit questions via the NMEBC App.
BOTH GENERAL SESSIONS, WORKSHOPS AND BREAKOUTS-
- IPAD provided to you is where you will receive questions. This can be manned by you, a room monitor or selected colleague of your choice. Let the Room Monitor know what you prefer.
- Be sure whoever is reading the questions, reads them into a mic so they are captured for recording and virtual audience.
- Remind the audience of the next sessions coming up and/or a related session they may benefit from later in the program.
Thank you and have a great session!
Moderator link / where questions are received.
How to use Moderator Link
- Go to Unanswered at bottom of screen to see questions.
- When answered or to clear question, click “Add Response” and click “Mark Question Answered” (no text in blank space).
DO NOT CLICK APPROVE or REJECT