Read on to find out What’s New with Bank Tank!
A platform connecting environmentally sustainable projects and land opportunities with investors and partners.
Seeking Funding or Partner?
Does your Land have Value to the Stream, Wetland and Species Banking Business?
Looking to Invest in Environmentally Sustainable Opportunities?
Pitch your project or land to qualified investors at NMEBC 2018!
Now entering its 3rd year at NMEBC 2018, presentations are conducted in a confidential setting. Participants are given 15 minutes in front of the qualified group of investors to present and answer questions.
What’s new with Bank Tank at NMEBC 2018?
- Simplified Confidential Application Process
- Brokers/Agents with qualified projects are welcome!*
- More Choices
–Pitch to group of investors (recommended)
–Want to ensure you don’t “re-pitch” to an investor or have other concerns?
Contact us to see how we can accommodate your needs
What does it cost?
- FREE to NMEBC 2018 conference registrants
- Brokers/Agents attending as NMEBC 2018 conference registrants pay a fee; contact Sarah Crowson for details.
- No other fees apply*
*Pricing is based on one 15-minute pitch. If added confidentiality is required, individual meetings requested or more than one pitch requiring additional time, a fee may be assessed.
- Apply/Enroll Online
- Within 5 business days, you will be notified of acceptance status.
- Accepted applicants will be provided additional information and schedule.
- Appointments at NMEBC 2018 will be scheduled for Monday, May 7 or Tuesday, May 8.
Questions? Contact Sarah Crowson at email@example.com or 336-456-7442.