As Anyone Who Comes to Louisville Soon Discovers, Louisville is One of the Most Uniquely Authentic Destinations on the Planet!
It’s an entirely different type of Southern. From boundary pushing twists on Southern cuisine that have made us one of the “10 Best New Food Cities” in America to our one and only Urban Bourbon Experience, featuring the world’s only, city-wide trail filled with award-winning micro-distilleries, exhibits and craft cocktail destinations. Then discover one-of-a-kind attractions like the legendary Churchill Downs, Louisville Slugger Museum & Factory, and the Muhammad Ali Center. And that’s just your first day.
Beyond Bourbon, Bats, Bluegrass and Horse-Racing, Louisville is an Action-Packed Destination.
Here’s a look at some of the top 25 attractions to take in while visiting Louisville, based on the ratings and reviews of TripAdvisor Travelers. Whether you’re into adventure, art, history, sports or nature, there is something for everyone at our first-rate attractions. The hard part is just picking one or two!
- Locust Grove
- Mint Julep Tours
- Muhammed Ali Center
- 21C Museum
- Belle of Louisville/Spirit of Jefferson
- Historic Old Louisville Neighborhood & Visitors Center
- Fourth Street Live!
- Churchill Downs
- Evan Williams Bourbon Experience
- Conrad-Caldwell House Museum
- Kentucky Peerless Distilling
- Louisville Mega Cavern and Mega Zip Lines & Adventure Tour
- Kentucky Derby Museum
- Louisville Bats
- Bulleit Frontier Whiskey Experience at Stitzel-Weller
- City Taste Tours of Louisville
- Kentucky Kingdom & Hurricane Bay
- Actors Theatre of Louisville
- Louisville Slugger Museum and Factory
- Cherokee Park
- Louisville Zoo
- The Parklands of Floyds Fork
- Trolley De ‘Ville Fun Tours & Charters
- Waterfront Park