A platform connecting environmentally sustainable projects and land opportunities with investors and partners.
Seeking Funding or Partner?
Does your Land have Value to the Stream, Wetland and Species Banking Business?
Looking to Invest in Environmentally Sustainable Opportunities?
Pitch your project or land to qualified investors at NMEBC 2018!
Now entering its 3rd year at NMEBC 2018, presentations are conducted in a confidential setting. Participants are given 15 minutes in front of the qualified group of investors to present and answer questions.
What’s new with Bank Tank at NMEBC 2018?
- Simplified Confidential Application Process
- Pitchers – your option to request additional confidentiality between you and investor(s)
- Real Estate Brokers with qualified projects are welcome!
- More Choices (all pitches are qualified through application process)
Pitch to group of investors (recommended)
Pitch to Individual Investors (can be arranged upon request and based on availability*)
No added fees*
*May be a nominal administrative charge for confidentiality option beyond that provided in the application process, for setting up individual meetings upon request; and pitches by Real Estate Brokers – contact Sarah Crowson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 336-456-7442.
Open to NMEBC 2018 Conference Registrants only
- Apply/Enroll Online
- Within 5 business days, you will be notified of acceptance status.
- Accepted applicants will be provided additional information and schedule.
- Appointments at NMEBC 2018 will be scheduled for Monday, May 7 or Tuesday, May 8.
Questions? Contact Sarah Crowson at email@example.com or 336-456-7442.